When we say we work for you, we mean it. The Butler Mortgage Team takes care of all the necessities involved in getting you the right mortgage. We shop the entire Canadian Mortgage Market so you can concentrate on making your move go smoothly!!! We’ll meet to discuss your needs when and where you like or handle everything over the phone, if you prefer. We’ll take the time to explain all the steps and terms in plain English to make sure you’re completely comfortable. Then we’ll shop your mortgage to Canada’s leading mortgage lenders who compete for the opportunity of funding your mortgage.
Because we don’t work for the lenders, we have virtually unlimited access to leading financial institutions from across Canada. This guarantees you a huge range of mortgage options to choose from, so finding one that fits your needs precisely is simple. And as independent local business people, we won’t lead you in any one direction. We’ll offer expert, unbiased advice so you can feel confident you’re getting the best-available mortgage rate and features.
Here’s how we work for you:
- Independent, unbiased advice – We provide mortgages from various lenders, so we’re not tied to one lender or one type of mortgage.
- More mortgage choices – Our Mortgage Brokers have direct access to virtually every major lender in Canada, so we can show you a wide range of rates and features.
- Best-available rates – We study rates daily and always know where to find the most competitive ones. Plus we know how to negotiate with lenders to ensure you’re getting the best available deal.
- Fast, convenient local service – Our Mortgage Consultants are highly motivated to keep your mortgage moving forward quickly because they only get paid by the lender when your mortgage is complete.
- Specialized knowledge - As specialists, we have a thorough understanding of all available products, features and rates. And we can explain everything to you so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
- Secure and established lenders – We deal with the same reputable, established Canadian financial institutions you’re used to. Plus, we have access to some lenders who offer even more attractive rates and features.